Quality and attentive Volunteers who give their time and skills are welcomed in various areas on campus.
Casa Pacifica adheres to thorough Pre-Training Requirements for Volunteers that consist of the following:
• Volunteers are required to be 21 year of age due to licensing requirements
• Volunteers are requested to to commit to one year of a consistent agreed upon schedule
• Volunteers are required to attend (1) half day of training and RSVP prior to training date
• Volunteers are required to complete a local *Livescan fingerprinting (*screened through the Dept. of Justice/FBI)
• Volunteers must be CPR and First Aid certified
• Volunteers must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated including at least one booster
• Volunteers are required to complete a local test for TB (test can be administered on site at Casa Pacifica Clinic)
We need numerous student and adult volunteers to help us put on Ventura County’s premiere wine and food tasting event. Students are eligible to earn community service hours by working the day-of event. Adults are needed and encouraged to help with event set up as well as 1-hour shifts on Sunday, the day-of event. Please note that volunteers who also plan to attend the festival will need to purchase tickets. Please join us as we try to raise much needed funds for foster and at-risk children and their families. For more information please contact the Development office at (805) 366-4011.