Casa Pacifica Centers for Children and Families provides training and technical assistance to schools and child-serving organizations who want positive and practical skills to support the children and families they serve.
Consultation topics include: school and organizational culture, problem solving and conflict resolution, staff development and supervision, child and youth care certification, and more.
Workshops can be facilitated at your site, on your schedule, and for competitive rates. There are a number of advantages of bringing in-service training from Casa Pacifica to your school or organization including:
• Proven and refreshing approach to school discipline
• Practical alternatives to traditional behavior management strategies
• Equip staff to more effectively handle conflict and support students
• Reduce administrative time involved in crisis management
• Practical support for students struggling in the classroom
• Improve classroom and school culture
• Decrease reactive management