Initially, all services Casa Pacifica offered were on the campus. Today the services provided on Casa Pacifica’s 24-acre campus include:
- Emergency Shelter - 25 beds, children ages 6 to 18, placed by Child Protective Services
- Residential Treatment - 28 beds, children & youth ages 11-18, placed by County agencies
- Nonpublic School - 60 student capacity, children 3rd grade through high school, placed by local school districts
- Health Services Clinic - serving all children on campus and those who have been placed elsewhere in the County
- Clinical Services - provided to all children and youth on-campus
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy - capacity of about 140, children two to eight years old, 20 week session
- Transition Age Youth - The Coaching Independence in Transitional Youth (CITY) Program focuses on helping youth and young adults develop essential living skills to successfully navigate and sustain independent living.
The Emergency Shelter Care program serves primarily Ventura County children though Santa Barbara Child Protective Services may also place children on a “space available” basis.
For additional information contact:
Myra Saltoun, Ph.D., Director, Campus Programs & Services
Phone: (805) 366-4100