Casa Pacifica provides hope and help for abused, neglected or at-risk children and their families. At Casa Pacifica we believe every individual has the intrinsic right to have their basic needs met in a respectful, supportive manner. Families deserve every reasonable opportunity to preserve their family unit. Recognizing that the family is the foundation of our community, we believe that children who live in nurturing, stable environments will mature into healthy, productive members of society.
• Personal attention. Casa Pacifica is a small to medium sized agency that knows each of our families. As an agency we are dedicated to maintaining a warm and welcoming family feel.
• Casa Pacifica is responsive to the needs and questions of our families.
• Calls are always returned in a timely manner. We maintain 24 hour emergency support for all foster parents and families. A Master’s level professional is reachable at all times.
• Casa Pacifica has an excellent reputation with the State of California, Community Care Licensing, Department of Children and Family Services/Human Services Agency, Ventura County Behavioral Health, and our surrounding communities.
• Casa Pacifica provides ongoing training and supervision and hands-on-help for you, the foster parent, while also providing you with many other resources from our extensive menu of services. We run the 24/7 mobile crisis response unit for Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties (CIRT), we have Wraparound, Therapeutic Behavioral Services, Family Finding, Intensive Family Services available for all families.
View Casa Pacifica’s Marcie Kullback, Program Coordinator of the Intensive Treatment Foster Care Parenting program, on “Our Ventura” TV show. Marcie was interviewed by show host George Alger about Ventura County’s huge need for foster families.
Contact Marcie Kullback, LCSW FFA/ITFC Program Coordinator
Phone: (805) 366-4355